What does your content say about your business and who is managing it?
Never before has the need for fresh, engaging content been more essential for your growth and business model.
Content is no longer just static copy or a mission statement. Both online and off, content is a living, breathing representation of your business, brand or organization. Content creates intent, frames your identity, generates sales and sends mission-critical signals to the search engines.
In fact, Google tells us that content is one of the two most important factors in Google’s search algorithm (the other being inbound links). Simply put that means that if you want your business or product to be found online, high quality content is essential to making this happen.
- Increases leads, customers and sales
- Positions your brand and increases brand value
- Helps increase traffic to your Web site and improves your Web metrics
- Positions you and your business or organization as a thought leader
- Makes your Web site a valuable “go-to” resource
- Improves search engine rankings (SEO)
- Ensures your Web site is always fresh and timely in the eyes of customers and search engines
- Provides a continually-refreshed supply of new content for salespeople to share
- Provides engaging material to share via social media channels and newsletters
Examples of content
- Resource pages for your Web site
- Q&A interviews
- Press releases
- White papers
- Blog content (ideation and content creation),
up to 30 posts per month.
- Whether you are launching your business, refreshing your image or driving a campaign, Redline Content can help.